Do you want to be one of our next Creative Team members?
Our current team has been with us for just over 6 months and it is time to say goodbye and look for some fresh faces.
I'm looking for an undetermined number of creative team members. These may be mix of old and new. Current CT members are expected to reapply as well.
Please read these carefully, I will not consider any applications that are missing information/requirements.
1. Create a layout based on one of our December sketches. Individual interpretation is encouraged but the sketch must still be easily recognisable. Please add this to the linky on the sidebar.
2. Also e-mail me the following:
a. Full name & country
b. Blog link
c. Do you prefer to scrap in 8.5 x 11 or 12 x 12?
d. A short bio including any current or previous DT work/DTs that you are on and publications
e. A list of forums etc. you participate in regularly
f. A few short sentences about why you want to be on the CT
All entries must be 12 x 12 or 8.5 x 11. I will be selecting a mix of scrappers who create in predominately one size or the other.
Entries are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please put STUCK?! CREATIVE TEAM APPLICATION in the subject line. Your layouts must be linked by midnight December 31st. All emails must be received by midnight on Sunday January 9th. The Creative Team will be contacted by January 15th and will be announced on February 2nd 2011.
* Your term will run from the March 2011 to September 2011 sketches. You will receive your first sketches during the month of February 2011 and your final sketches during the month of August 2011.
*Each CT member will be required to submit 2 LOs per month. At the beginning of the current month, I will send you both new sketches for the following month and it will be due late in the current month.
* CT members are expected to remain exclusive to Stuck?! Sketches for their CT period. We are not able to accept applicants who are current CT members for other sketch blogs / sites. You are free to design for other challenge blogs, just not those who only do sketches.
* You must maintain a current blog. Word of mouth is the only way people will know about Stuck?! and you must be willing to promote Stuck?! on your blog.
* Positions will be held for a six month period and members will be required to reapply at the end of the six months to continue on.
*CT members should use the Stuck?! blinkie and promote Stuck?! where ever and when ever possible! I want each CT member to be proud to be a member and to spread the word around!!!
International scrappers are encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions, please email them to me and I will answer them as soon as I can.
Can't wait to see what fresh faces are out there.