After a few requests, I have decided that I will be adding a card team to the Stuck?! family.
I'm looking for an undetermined number of creative team members for this cards team.
Please read these carefully, I will not consider any applications that are missing information / requirements.
1. Create a card based on the sketch below. Individual interpretation and personal style is strongly encouraged but the sketch must still be easily recognisable.
a. Full name & Country
b. Blog link
c. A short bio including any current or previous DTs and publications (previous experience isn’t necessary, I am just curious)
d. A list of forums etc. you visit regularly
e. A few short sentences about what you love about sketches and what you can bring to the team.
Entries are to be emailed to email@example.com. Please put STUCK?! CARDS TEAM APPLICATION in the subject line. Please keep your file size to a maximum 500 x 500px as anything higher will cause my inbox to clog.
International applications are welcome and encouraged.
All emails must be received by midnight on Friday 17th February (AEST). The Cards Team will be contacted by February 20th and will be announced during late February.
* Your term will run from the March 2012 to August 2012 sketches. You will receive your first sketch during the month of February 2012 and your final sketches during the month of July 2012.
*Each CT member will be required to submit 2 cards per month. At the beginning of the current month, I will send you both new sketches for the following month and it will be due late in the current month.
* CT members are expected to remain EXCLUSIVE to Stuck?! Sketches for their CT period. We are not able to accept applicants who are current CT members for other sketch blogs / sites. You are free to design for other challenge blogs, just not those who only do sketches.
* You must maintain a current active blog. Word of mouth is the only way people will know about Stuck?! and you must be willing to promote Stuck?! on your blog.
* Positions will be held for a six month period and members will be required to reapply at the end of the six months to continue on.
*CT members should use the Stuck?! blinkie and promote Stuck?! wherever and whenever possible. I want each CT member to be proud to be a member and to spread the word around!!!
If you have any questions, please email them to me and I will answer them as soon as I can.
I'm so excited about this new addition to the team and am looking forward to seeing your applications.