Our current team has been with us for nearly 6 months and it is time to say goodbye and look for some fresh faces.
I'm looking for six creative team members. These may be six new members or a mix of old and new. Current CT members are expected to reapply and will be given the same considerations as those who are applying.
Please read these carefully, I can not consider any applications that are missing information / requirements.
1. Create a layout based on the following sketch. Individual interpretation is encouraged but the sketch must still be easily recognisable. Please keep this layout unshared until after the call has finished.
2. Create 2 new and previously unshared layouts. Theme is up to you.
3. Also e-mail me the following:
a. full name
b. blog link
c. Any current or previous DT work/DTs that you are on and publications
d. a short bio
e. a few short sentences about why you want to be on the CT
All entries must be 12 x 12 or 8.5 x 11. Please keep file sizes under 100kb so as to not clog up my inbox :).
Entries are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put STUCK?! CREATIVE TEAM APPLICATION in the subject line.
Entries must be received by midnight EST on June 25th. The Creative Team will be contacted by June 27th and will be announced on July 2nd 2010.
* Your term will run from the August 2010 until January 2011 sketches. You will receive your first sketches during the month of July 2010 and your final sketches during the month of December 2010.
*Each CT member will be required to submit 2 LOs per month. At the beginning of the current month, I will send you both new sketches for the following month and it will be due late in the current month. eg. August sketches will be sent early July and due late July.
* You must maintain a current blog. Word of mouth is the only way people will know about Stuck?! and you must be willing to promote Stuck?! on your blog.
* Positions will be held for a six month period and members will be required to reapply at the end of the six months to continue on.
*CT members should use the Stuck?! blinkie and promote Stuck?! where ever and when ever possible! I want each CT member to be proud to be a member and to spread the word around!!!
International scrappers may apply.
If you have any questions, please email them to me and I will answer them as soon as I can.
Can't wait to see what fresh faces are out there.