Are you an 8.5 x 11 Scrapper?
With the impending introduction of 8.5 x 11 sketches to Stuck?!, we are looking at expanding our current team.
I'm looking for two new creative team members. It is essential that you scrap predominately in this size.
**NB. You are required to start immediately, with our October sketches. I will send out the sketches on your receipt of your acceptance email and they will be due at midnight September 29th.
Please read these carefully, I can not consider any applications that are missing information/requirements.
1. Send an e-mail addressing the following:
a. full name
c. blog link
d. Any current or previous DT work/DTs that you are on and publications ( no experience is necessary, I am just nosey)
e. a short bio
f. a few short sentences about why you want to be on the CT
Entries are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please put STUCK?! CREATIVE TEAM APPLICATION in the subject line.
Entries must be received by midnight EST on September 22nd. The two new members will be contacted by September 23rd and will be announced on September 25th.
* Your term will run from the October 2010 until January 2011 sketches. You will receive your first sketches immediately and your final sketches during the month of December 2010.
*Each CT member will be required to submit 2 LOs per month. At the beginning of the current month, I will send you both new sketches for the following month and it will be due late in the current month.
* CT members are expected to remain exclusive to Stuck?! Sketches for their CT period. We are not able to accept applicants who are current CT members for other sketch blogs / sites. You are free to design for other challenge blogs, manufacturers, stores and magazines.
* You must maintain a current blog. Word of mouth is the only way people will know about Stuck?! and you must be willing to promote Stuck?! on your blog.
* Positions will be held for until the end of the current period and members will be required to reapply at the end of the term to continue on.
*CT members should use the Stuck?! blinkie and promote Stuck?! where ever and when ever possible! I want each CT member to be proud to be a member and to spread the word around!!!
International scrappers may apply.
If you have any questions, please email them to me and I will answer them as soon as I can.