I hinted a little earlier in the week about an exciting post to go up on the blog here this week. And here it is:
Can you believe that nearly 6 months have gone by since our current Creative Team started? And with that passage of time, it’s time to add some fresh faces to the team.
I'm looking for an undetermined number of creative team members for the Spring / Summer 2011 team. These will be mix of old and new.
Please read these carefully, I will not consider any applications that are missing information / requirements.
1. Create a layout based on the sketch below. Individual interpretation and personal style is strongly encouraged but the sketch must still be easily recognisable.
2. Also include the following in your email:
a. Full name & country
b. Blog link
c. Do you prefer to scrap in 8.5 x 11 or 12 x 12?
d. A short bio including any current or previous DTs and publications (previous experience isn’t necessary, I am just curious)
e. A list of forums etc. you visit regularly
f. A few short sentences about why you want to be on the CT
All entries must be 12 x 12 or 8.5 x 11. I will be selecting a mix of scrappers who create in predominately one size or the other.
Entries are to be emailed to email@example.com . Please put STUCK?! CREATIVE TEAM APPLICATION in the subject line. Please keep your layout size to a maximum 500 x 500px as anything higher will cause my inbox to clog.
All emails must be received by midnight on Sunday July 24th (AEST). The Creative Team will be contacted by July 31st and will be announced on during our August birthday celebrations.
* Your term will run from the September 2011 to March 2011 sketches. You will receive your first sketches during the month of August 2011 and your final sketches during the month of February 2011.
*Each CT member will be required to submit 2 LOs per month. At the beginning of the current month, I will send you both new sketches for the following month and it will be due late in the current month.
* CT members are expected to remain EXCLUSIVE to Stuck?! Sketches for their CT period. We are not able to accept applicants who are current CT members for other sketch blogs / sites. You are free to design for other challenge blogs, just not those who only do sketches.
* You must maintain a current blog. Word of mouth is the only way people will know about Stuck?! and you must be willing to promote Stuck?! on your blog.
* Positions will be held for a six month period and members will be required to reapply at the end of the six months to continue on.
*CT members should use the Stuck?! blinkie and promote Stuck?! wherever and whenever possible! I want each CT member to be proud to be a member and to spread the word around!!!
If you have any questions, please email them to me and I will answer them as soon as I can.
Looking forward to seeing your applications.